Sunday, March 1, 2009

Healthcare WONK

March 1, 2009
Welcome to Terry Medical Intelligence & Communications. I'm Mark Terry. I'm a writer and healthcare analyst. I have a BSc in microbiology and public health and spent 18 years working in clinical and research cytogenetics prior to turning to writing. I am the editor of the international trade/technical journal, The Journal of the Association of Genetic Technologists, and a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ).

I am the author of several book-length market research reports on various aspects of healthcare including Washington G-2 Reports' Laboratory Industry Strategic Outlook 2007 and 2009, Quality Counts: The 2nd National Reagent Vendor Quality Survey Report, Laboratory Market Leaders Report, as well as other reports for Washington G-2 Reports. I also authored Home Telehealth and Remote Patient Monitoring for Insight and Intelligence, a Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publication.

My work also has appeared in Telemedicine and e-Health, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News, Laboratory Industry Report, Drug Discovery & Development, Genomics & Proteomics, Podiatry Management, Veterinary Economics, ADVANCE for Medical Laboratory Professionals and numerous others.

This blog will focus on healthcare policy, regulation and business. I hope you'll stop by to discuss and debate topics of interest to everyone in the healthcare industry.

Cheers,
Mark Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment